“There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving”, the Bible so truly says. Doing good things for others boosts your self-respect and makes you feel the satisfaction that comes from giving, and it’s priceless.
In today’s time when everyone is more self-centric, you feel surprised when someone lends you a helping hand randomly. But how do you feel exactly then? Awesome! Isn’t it? It’s an age old truth that when you help others, you help yourself! Because by helping others, you end up being happy.
You don’t really need a fat bank balance to help others. All you need to be is little more compassionate and human.
After all, there is nothing more comforting than the feeling of accomplishment you get by helping someone.
Five priceless benefits you get when you selflessly help others:
- You get a sense of purpose as you feel their gratitude.
- When you help others, you make new friends to celebrate your life.
- Helping others increases your self-confidence.
- You become more cheerful and start appreciating even the smallest of things in life.
- Above all, you grow as an individual and inspire a whole lot of others who starts looking up to you.
This inspiring video beautifully captures the act of selfless help.
Did someone ever selflessly helped you randomly or you did to others? Share the story with us in the comments below.