Latest posts by Shetal Kinjra (see all)
- 15 Quotes That Will Inspire When Life Disappoints You - September 6, 2017
- How I Met My Better Self – 15000 Feet Above The Ground In 5 Minutes - August 30, 2017
- Why I Think Quitting My Job Now Will Be The Best Decision Of My Life And May Be Yours Too - August 26, 2017
See all stories by Shetal Kinjra
Life puts you down sometimes and feeling low comes naturally. In spite of putting everything into something or someone, your faith is decimated. Everything seems meaningless and you are yearning some solution that will respite you from the suffering. Your time, energy and efforts feel wasted while that might not necessarily be the case.
Sometimes, amidst all the negativity, you just need a new ray of hope and the sun will start shining brighter with each passing day.
We have a collection of quotes to instill the positivity back in you and turn your prolonged dusk into a new dawn!
1. Explore the world you left behind for that one person or thing. You’ll be surprised, for its beauty and depth has only increased with the passing time. Dive in there to learn, there are infinite possibilities.
2. When you give your best to make something work, you have nothing to regret. We only regret the chances we don’t take. – Lewis Carroll
3. You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backward. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something – your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. – Steve Jobs
4. It’s always better to have an “oops” than “what ifs”. – Beau Taplin
5. If it’s not going to matter in 5 years, don’t spend more than 5 minutes being upset about it. – Unknown
6. Goodness is the only investment that never fails and love outlives us all. – Henry David Thoreau (If you possess these two, what do you even have to worry about?)
7. If we all are alone, we all are together in that too. – Cecilia Ahern
8. No matter what you have been through, you’re still here. You may have been challenged, hurt, betrayed, beaten, and discouraged, but nothing has defeated you. You are still here. You have been delayed, not denied. You are not a victim, you are a victor. You have a history of victory. – Dr. Steve Maraboli
9. Thoughts become things. Choose the good ones. – Mike Dooley
10. Do you know every time you show your emotions, you give the world a little more emotional strength? These days, real is rare.
11. We either win or learn. – Nelson Mandela
12. You don’t need anyone, you might just want them. – Unknown
13. The search for the ultimate truth might destroy your peace. Everyone has their own version of the truth, accept it and let go. Choose peace.
14. It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything. – Chuck Palahniuk
15. When you lose something you think is the most precious, life has found you!
Play it safe. Play it more! #ShutThePhoneUp | Manforce CondomsPosted by Life Beyond Numbers on Monday, October 30, 2017