Life is beautiful even though it comes with its own set of common everyday problems. But who cares. The onus is on us to live this one life with joy and happiness with all these problems without solutions. In your daily lives, we face a lot of problems that are hilarious, petty and yet they make your lives hell.
You talk about the advancing technology and worship Elon Musk for his futuristic ideas, but there are plenty of unsolved everyday problems that even he won’t be able to find a solution.
Here is a hilarious take on some of those common problems people face every day in life where you cannot get away from and yet not find a perfect solution.
1. When you have to visit the loo at night, but you don’t want to get up from the bed because laziness runs in the blood.
2. You have to lose weight, but just the sight of food makes you crazy. So body goals basically make you ‘gol’.
3. When you realize your height has come to a standstill but you wanted to be tall. Be ready to invest a lot in heels!
4. Whenever you put on Sony, all you see is CID.
5. When you switch on the FM to listen to some music, but all you hear is mindless blabbering.
6. When a bird shits on you in the middle of nowhere.
7. So you’re a single girl looking for a decent flat? Good luck with that!
8. “Freelancer ho? Oh, par kartey kya ho?”
9. When you have 5.5” phone, but a tiny pocket.
10. When air is no longer one of those free things in life.
11. When you realize that Mentos has got nothing to do with your ‘dimag ki batti’. In short, you are stupid and will remain so.
12. When the Eclairs sticks to your teeth and there’s no way to get it out.
13. You have no idea what to do with the torn notes.
14. When you make the mistake of ordering continental food in Rajdhani Express.
15. When your period comes before the scheduled date.
Did You Know?
Now you too can write & publish with us.
Our growing community of 400+ contributors are already writing and reaching out to our audience.
Not all images in every story are owned by us or by our contributing authors. We, at times, use images from the web that closely represent the story theme. And we make sure to provide due credit to those images by linking back to their original sources. If you find any such image which you own and want us to remove it from our site, please send us a mail via this form with a proof that you are the owner of the image in question. We will remove it at the earliest.
We respect your concern.
Though we make all efforts to verify the accuracy of the content we create or curate, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, you are advised to verify with the source(s) and also inform us so that we can update the corrected and validated information.
LifeBeyondNumbers may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through some of the recommended links in our stories or on the website.