Latest posts by Sreetama Basu (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why Sex Is More Than Just A Channel Of Physical Pleasure! - October 23, 2017
- Meet The Doctor Who’s Making Sure Nobody Goes To Bed Hungry In Chennai! - September 19, 2017
- 5 Quick Weight Loss Recipes That Are Not Just Tasty, But Super Healthy Too - September 8, 2017
See all stories by Sreetama Basu
In your daily lives, you face a lot of problems that are hilarious, petty and yet they make your lives hell.
You talk about the advancing technology and worship Elon Musk for his futuristic ideas, but there are problems that even he won’t be able to solve.
Here is a hilarious take on some of those common situations in life where you cannot get away from and yet not find a perfect solution.
1. When you have to visit the loo at night, but you don’t want to get up from the bed because laziness runs in the blood.
2. You have to lose weight, but just the sight of food makes you crazy. So body goals basically make you ‘gol’.
3. When you realize your height has come to a standstill but you wanted to be tall. Be ready to invest a lot in heels!
4. Whenever you put on Sony, all you see is CID.
5. When you switch on the FM to listen to some music, but all you hear is mindless blabbering.
6. When a bird shits on you in the middle of nowhere.
7. So you’re a single girl looking for a decent flat? Good luck with that!
8. “Freelancer ho? Oh, par kartey kya ho?”
9. When you have 5.5” phone, but a tiny pocket.
10. When air is no longer one of those free things in life.
11. When you realize that Mentos has got nothing to do with your ‘dimag ki batti’. In short, you are stupid and will remain so.
12. When the Eclairs sticks to your teeth and there’s no way to get it out.
13. You have no idea what to do with the torn notes.
14. When you make the mistake of ordering continental food in Rajdhani Express.
15. When your period comes before the scheduled date.
image source: Tumblr
Play it safe. Play it more! #ShutThePhoneUp | Manforce CondomsPosted by Life Beyond Numbers on Monday, October 30, 2017