You have, but one life. You don’t want to waste a majority of that life worrying about others, and living your life according to what other people might think. Forget about the society and forget about ‘log kya kahenge’. Just be unapologetically you. The only way to live happily is when you follow the mantra- ‘I Don’t Give A Fuck‘.
When you decide that other people’s opinion doesn’t matter, you’ll see how much simpler your life gets and how relaxed you feel. After all, their opinions don’t pay your bills. So, just be you!
1. What other people say about you behind your back is none of your concern.
If you let what other people say about you affect you, you will never be able to live your life the carefree way you want to. Someone or the other will always manage to get under your skin and ruin your mood.
2. You’ll be a much happier person when you stop caring about what everyone else thinks of you.
If you just stop listening to what other people say about you, it can’t possibly affect you which will greatly improve your daily life and lower stress levels.
3. You’ll become stronger and much more resilient to people’s bullshit.
If you just stop giving a damn about everyone else, even if you do hear what other people say about you, it won’t affect you! You have to become that boss person who doesn’t let anyone dictate what they should feel or do.
4. You’ll be rid of all the negative drama in your life.
You can easily let go of negativity when you stop giving a f**k. If you don’t care about something, it cannot dramatically disrupt your life!
5. You can start doing what’s best for you instead of worrying about everyone else.
Live your life on your own terms and do what you want to do. That is the only way you’ll get what you want from your life.
6. You can start leading a judgment free life.
To stop giving a fuck, you also have to stop judging others. As the saying goes ‘do onto others as you would have others do onto you’.
7. You can easily let go off all the negative people in your life and surround yourself with positive influences.
You don’t need those who create drama and havoc in your life. As soon as you stop caring, it’ll become that much easier for you to let go of these people and live your life much more freely.
8. You can start being true to yourself and being exactly who you want to be.
If nothing anyone says affects you, then you can do and say exactly what you want. You can wear what you want without caring about who might think what and you can let your attitude speak for you.
9. You stop giving a f**k about buying things you don’t need to impress people you don’t care about.
Most of us care about what other people might think or say of us and we let those things influence our purchasing decisions even when we might not have the resources to make something happen and this inevitably disrupts our daily life and stop us from doing those things that we really want to do.
10. You realize ‘haters gonna hate’ no matter how hard you try or what you do.
You can try as hard as you want and you will never be able to impress everyone around you. There is always going to be someone who has something negative to say about you.
11. You realize that if someone doesn’t like you, it’s their loss and not yours because you’re awesome AF!
If someone doesn’t like you, you don’t need them in your life. Why burden yourself with the task of impressing those people who will have nothing but bad things to say about you.
12. You’ll fall in love with yourself all over again.
You will learn to love yourself for who you are and fall in love with life because you will be able to do things exactly the way you want them done.